In this 13-page eBook, Sergei covers the plants one should avoid when foraging for wild edibles. Knowing these plants can make foraging a safer experience for everyone. Being able to identify the poisonous plants is an important part of becoming a knowledgeable wild crafter. Several of the most poisonous plants covered in this eBook are well-known flowers that one can easily find at any garden store. Just one more advantage of being familiar with poisonous plants is being able to recognize them growing in your own yard or garden.
- Simple rules for foraging
- 9 poisonous plants
- Poisonous properties of plants
- Detailed color photographs
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods. No refunds or returns on digital products such as eBooks and downloadable videos.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items purchased directly from sergeiboutenko.com qualify for a refund.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please ship returns to:
280 E. Hersey Street, Office #7
Ashland, OR 97520, USA